Community (187)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rune Flash Fiction: Borders

A story of Ansuz... They whispered of The Out-Walker. He was only ever seen in changing light, by dawn or dusk, standing evanescent benea…

Started by Katie-Ellen Hazeldine.

0 Jun 15, 2016

Hey People ! Someone help me

I was thinking about to make a Tattoo of Fehu. Can anyone tell me if this is dangerous or something like that? I'm really searching for the…

Started by Halson

2 Jun 8, 2016
Reply by Kelley

10 Year Wedding Anniversary Runic Ring?

I was thinking of a 10 year wedding anniversary ring- I found someone who does them according to order. My thought is of Mannaz (joy multip…

Started by shana

3 Jun 7, 2016
Reply by shana

Rune tattoos - a few questions

Hello everyone!I discovered Rune Secrets just last night when looking for more information about runes. I am a student in linguistics, stud…

Started by Manon Thuillier

3 May 27, 2016
Reply by Loclynn

Translation help please...

http://imgur.com/M0i5vU1 Hi everyone, I'm a rune virgin so please forgive my ignorance. I bought a second-hand ring the other day and it h…

Started by Micha Broad

2 Apr 29, 2016
Reply by Asgeir

Hello!

Hi everyone! I'm new here so I thought I'd talk a bit about myself As of February I started to think more about spirituality. So I found…

Started by Dr_Sir

3 Apr 26, 2016
Reply by Asgeir

A Bind Rune to Focus the Mind

I wanted to share this with you all, because it may be of some help to others as well.... this was born from my desire to create a rune to…

Started by AlexBowser83fl

2 Mar 11, 2016
Reply by Sherri Seward

Runes and Addiction

I'm interested in studying the ability of the runes to relieve addiction and aid in transcending physical fetters associated with opiate ad…

Started by JJ Ritchie

3 Jan 11, 2016
Reply by sammadur

Rune casting cloth

Started by Heathenladd

5 Dec 2, 2015
Reply by Arable Ann

My friens's necklace

So today my friend had rhis necklace, and there were runes obviously, I attempted to read them but it was too stained so I couldn't read th…

Started by just an effigy

2 Jun 24, 2015
Reply by Graham Ball

RSS

Study Rune Meanings

fehuuruzthurisazansuzraidhokenazgebowunjo
hagalaznauthizisajeraihwazperthroalgizsowilo
tiwazberkanoehwazmannazlaguzinguzdagazothala

Connect with Tyriel

facebookTwitterGoogle+

Forum

Introduction and Greetings

Started by Jay Mc in Community Mar 4.

Shut Down & New Music and Adventures 5 Replies

Started by Tyriel [Rune Secrets Admin] in Announcements. Last reply by Ben McInnis Feb 22.

Casting cloth

Started by Ethan Hall in Community Feb 11.

Help to translate a phrase for a tatoo 1 Reply

Started by Matheus Victor in Community. Last reply by SeekerOfSummons Jan 26.

The Combination of runes 1 Reply

Started by SeekerOfSummons in Community. Last reply by SeekerOfSummons Jan 26.

Blog Posts

2017 Personal Runecasts

Posted by Kelley on November 30, 2016 at 7:56am 0 Comments

Algiz

Posted by Eric Matthew Bennett on August 27, 2016 at 5:58am 4 Comments

Tyriel

Posted by Wilo on July 23, 2016 at 10:15pm 1 Comment

Get the Book of Rune Secrets!

The Rune Secrets Blog

Rune Books and Curriculum

The Curriculum of Rune Magick I highly encourage you to build your library starting from these sources. A lot of good stuff is out of print, but these books have stood the test of time and/or popularity. All links go to Amazon, where you’ll find more reviews, similar books and pricing information. Enjoy! The Book … Continue reading Rune Books and Curriculum

Tyriel Requests Your Patronage!

Hail, friend! You may know me as Tyriel, author of “The Book of Rune Secrets”, but in every day life, I am simply James. I come to you today seeking support and patronage to bring my recent work on the runes to fruition, using Patreon, at http://patreon.com/jscrawley.  I have been a quiet observer of the … Continue reading Tyriel Requests Your Patronage!

Free Rune Course Beginning March 1st 2012

Welcome to Rune Secrets! Many of you know me as Tyriel, the admin of Rune Secrets and the author of The Book of Rune Secrets. The Rune Secrets Study Community at http://runesecrets.net started Beta in March of last year, and has since grown a vibrant and active membership base. Now, I am going to conduct a … Continue reading Free Rune Course Beginning March 1st 2012

© 2017   Created by Tyriel [Rune Secrets Admin].   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service