All Discussions Tagged 'rune' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help to recognize/decipher the runes!

Hello. I will appreciate any help and ideas. You can open full image in a separate tab.

Started by Назаров Александр Сергеевич

1 Aug 18, 2016
Reply by Назаров Александр Сергеевич

Started by Seashore

1 Jul 2, 2016
Reply by Loclynn

What is the symbol/ rune on this necklace? Is it norse or celtic?

Started by John Perkins

1 Feb 11, 2015
Reply by Heathenladd

I need help with transcribing

I'm not asking for an exact english translation, but some basic direction on where I'm going with these. I've been working this text for th…

Started by Jayme Aylesworth

0 Oct 19, 2014

FEHU - Free Rune Course Focus

This is an excerpt from "The Book of Rune Secrets" which I will be using as the basis of our Free Rune Course's study of rune meanings. You…

Started by Tyriel [Rune Secrets Admin]

87 Dec 18, 2013
Reply by Sigha

Top Ten Books on Rune Meanings

This spring, I plan to develop a new site called runemeaning.com ... it will be different from RuneSecrets.com in that on it I want to incl…

Started by Tyriel [Rune Secrets Admin]

31 Nov 10, 2013
Reply by Edward Graham

Elder Futhark Rune Graphic Designs

Hello, I have been working on these runes for a while now and I believe that I have them in a stage where I feel comfortable sharing them. …

Started by Tavia Starfire

1 Jul 30, 2013
Reply by NIK

Bind Runes to Tattoo or not

Though I love tattoos, I never even considered getting one until the last few years. My first tattoo is symbolic (another thread perhaps)…

Started by WolfRyder

6 Jun 29, 2013
Reply by Rune Reader

The Relationship between the aetts.

I am now drawn to learn the runes. And this beginning again is like a new beginning as time and distance have clouded my memories, while sp…

Started by Kathia Dav

4 May 11, 2013
Reply by Kathia Dav

Copper Rune Rings

I made these hammered & brazed up-cycled copper a few years ago. I had several dreams, night after night after night... of these Rune r…

Started by Caldish Nothos

8 Mar 27, 2013
Reply by Caldish Nothos

RSS

Study Rune Meanings

fehuuruzthurisazansuzraidhokenazgebowunjo
hagalaznauthizisajeraihwazperthroalgizsowilo
tiwazberkanoehwazmannazlaguzinguzdagazothala

Connect with Tyriel

facebookTwitterGoogle+

Forum

Introduction and Greetings

Started by Jay Mc in Community Mar 4.

Shut Down & New Music and Adventures 5 Replies

Started by Tyriel [Rune Secrets Admin] in Announcements. Last reply by Ben McInnis Feb 22.

Casting cloth

Started by Ethan Hall in Community Feb 11.

Help to translate a phrase for a tatoo 1 Reply

Started by Matheus Victor in Community. Last reply by SeekerOfSummons Jan 26.

The Combination of runes 1 Reply

Started by SeekerOfSummons in Community. Last reply by SeekerOfSummons Jan 26.

Blog Posts

2017 Personal Runecasts

Posted by Kelley on November 30, 2016 at 7:56am 0 Comments

Algiz

Posted by Eric Matthew Bennett on August 27, 2016 at 5:58am 4 Comments

Tyriel

Posted by Wilo on July 23, 2016 at 10:15pm 1 Comment

Get the Book of Rune Secrets!

The Rune Secrets Blog

Rune Books and Curriculum

The Curriculum of Rune Magick I highly encourage you to build your library starting from these sources. A lot of good stuff is out of print, but these books have stood the test of time and/or popularity. All links go to Amazon, where you’ll find more reviews, similar books and pricing information. Enjoy! The Book … Continue reading Rune Books and Curriculum

Tyriel Requests Your Patronage!

Hail, friend! You may know me as Tyriel, author of “The Book of Rune Secrets”, but in every day life, I am simply James. I come to you today seeking support and patronage to bring my recent work on the runes to fruition, using Patreon, at http://patreon.com/jscrawley.  I have been a quiet observer of the … Continue reading Tyriel Requests Your Patronage!

Free Rune Course Beginning March 1st 2012

Welcome to Rune Secrets! Many of you know me as Tyriel, the admin of Rune Secrets and the author of The Book of Rune Secrets. The Rune Secrets Study Community at http://runesecrets.net started Beta in March of last year, and has since grown a vibrant and active membership base. Now, I am going to conduct a … Continue reading Free Rune Course Beginning March 1st 2012

© 2017   Created by Tyriel [Rune Secrets Admin].   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service